Continuing my story before, I could not choose both of two choices. So, I take both of them and try to do with all of the consequences. Of course, It was hard at first. But, I always motivate and monologue with me myself that I can do it and all human has great power inside. So, I should not be afraid and
must be brave to face all of the challenges in front of.
Yet, Lucky me! I have my friend who always support me. Faradhilla, my friend who has same vision and mission with me. Alhamdulillah, I am united with good people everywhere.
I trust in The Lord of Allah, as long as we have good conscience, there is always ways from Allah.
must be brave to face all of the challenges in front of.
Yet, Lucky me! I have my friend who always support me. Faradhilla, my friend who has same vision and mission with me. Alhamdulillah, I am united with good people everywhere.
I trust in The Lord of Allah, as long as we have good conscience, there is always ways from Allah.
Komentar
Posting Komentar
Hello ! Tanggapi blog saya dengan komentar anda, agar lebih baik lagi. Terimakasih.